Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 1 mal aufgerufen
 Meine und Eure Vorstellungen vom Forum
zhanjiao1212 Offline

15.04.2019 08:29
when left-handed reliever Sean Marshall was activated. antworten

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- The Reds put left-hander Tony Cingrani on the 15-day disabled list because of soreness in his pitching shoulder, giving them two starters sidelined by injury. Nike Shoes Discount Sale . They called up right-handed reliever Curtis Partch on Thursday for the start of a four-game series against the Milwaukee Brewers. Manager Bryan Price says the Reds wont need to add another starter because they have three days off in the next two weeks. The Reds opened the season with eight players on the disabled list, the most in the majors. Right-handed starter Mat Latos had surgery to repair torn knee cartilage on Feb. 14 and later developed soreness in his pitching forearm. Theres no expectation for when Latos will be back. Price said Cingrani should be ready to return in two weeks. The move on Thursday was more of a precaution. "Hes felt like it hasnt impaired his pitching, but hes aware he hasnt felt 100 per cent like his first game against the Cardinals," Price said. "I think he can still pitch with it. All things considered, we dont want 60 per cent to 70 per cent of Tony Cingrani if we can get closer to 100 per cent. And were going to take advantage of this spot in the schedule to get him right." Cingrani is 2-2 with a 3.34 ERA in six starts. He gave up three runs in four innings of a 9-4 loss to the Cubs on Wednesday night, with his velocity dropping in the final inning. Cingrani would have liked to stay in the game longer on Wednesday and remain in the rotation, pitching through the problem. "I dont know why they do a lot of things," Cingrani said. "I dont agree with it, but thats what they want to do because they dont want me to injure myself, so I understand. I think I could throw just fine, but theyre exercising caution." Partch opened the season with the Reds and didnt allow a run in 4 1-3 innings. He retired 13 of the 17 batters he faced. He was optioned to Triple-A Louisville on April 19 when left-handed reliever Sean Marshall was activated. Cheap Nike Shoes From China . But history aside, theyre still happy to participate in the Par 3 contest, traditionally held on the day prior to the first round of the Masters. Cheap Nike Shoes Wholesale . -- The Anaheim Ducks have signed left wing Dany Heatley to a one-year deal, returning the 33-year-old unrestricted free agent to the Pacific Division. http://www.nikeshoesdiscount.com/ . "If we could score a six in every game, obviously I would be pretty excited," Jones said. "Its a long week but a short week. Its a pretty short round robin from what were used to so you dont want to get behind the eight ball early.Toronto, ON (SportsNetwork.com) - Lou Williams scored five of his 26 points in overtime and the Toronto Raptors beat the Denver Nuggets 112-107 on Monday. The Raptors squandered a 16-point third quarter lead and only forced overtime after Patrick Patterson buried a 3-pointer in the final minute of regulation. Patterson had 19 points and Jonas Valanciunas scored 18 with 12 rebounds for the Eastern Conference leaders, who improved to 7-2 againnst Western Conference teams this season. Discount Nike Shoes Website. Terrence Ross added 16 points in the win and Kyle Lowry scored 13 with 13 assists. Arron Afflalo and Ty Lawson combined to score 47 points for the Nuggets, who have lost four in a row and finished 0-3 on a three-game road trip. Lawson had 12 assists to go with his 22 points. Wilson Chandler scored 18 in the loss and Timofey Mozgov had 15 points and 12 assists. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen